As a Private Pilot, you are allowed to fly recreational flights in our aircraft available for Hire & Fly or in your own Aircraft.
There is no better place to fly than in the Western Cape!
Have a look at our training fleet.
Requirements to obtain your PPL:
- A minimum age of 17 years (solo at 16)
- 25 Hrs dual with instructor
- 15 Hrs solo
- 5 Hrs Cross Country Solo
- Pass PPL Theory (8 subjects)
- Class I or II medical
PPL Theory breakdown:
Restricted Radio Licence
Similar to a PPL, prospective pilots may also do a National Pilot Licence, NPL.
Requirements to obtain your NPL:
- 20 Hours with an instructor
- 15 Hours Solo- All NPL Theory
- Class IV Medical